Terms and Conditions
This Website (the "Website") is the Website of Atlantic Concealment LLC. and its subsidiary companies (“Atlantic Concealment”, "us" or "we").
The Website and the related services (the "Services") are operated and managed by Atlantic Concealment.
Please read these terms and conditions of use of the Website ("the Terms") carefully. By using the Website and/or Services, you agree to be bound by them. We reserve the right to vary the conditions of use at any time and will post any variations here. You are advised to review the conditions of use on a regular basis, as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the Website and/or the Services after changes have been posted.
If you do not agree to abide by these Terms, you should not use the Website or the Services in any way.
For clarity, in these terms "you" and "your" means any natural or legal person who uses the Website or the Services and each entity on whose behalf the user acts.
If and wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with the Website or the Services, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. It may not be possible to provide you with the Services if you do not provide the minimum mandatory information required. You of course don't have to provide us with any optional information requested. Please notify us immediately of any changes in your information. Please refer to the Web-site's PrivacyPolicy Statement (which forms part of these Terms and Conditions) for more details of our data processing activities.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct (including those that are self regulatory) and you agree to be solely responsible for all consequences arising from your use of the Website and the Services. You agree that you will always respect the privacy of your fellow Internet users.
1. Impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorized to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead us or others as to identity or origin of any communications or to provide inaccurate or unreliable contact details.
2. Modify, access or make available data stored on a computer or device which you have accessed through our network, when either: the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this; or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this.
3. Make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to you or collect information about others (e.g. names/addresses) without their prior consent.
4. Damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or Services or do anything that may interrupt or impair their functionality.
5. Use the Website or Services in any way to send unsolicited (commercial or otherwise) e-mail ("Spam") or any material for marketing or publicity purposes, or any similar abuse of either.
6. Except as authorized in these Terms or as agreed in writing between you and us, resell any part or aspect of the Website or Services.
7. Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information.
8. Threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt, or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of, others.
9. Make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, "Trojan horses", "worms" or any other harmful software.
10. Falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file made available via the Website or our Services.
11. Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, through whatever means, to the Website or the Services, other services or computer systems or areas of our, or any of our partners', networks which are identified as restricted.
12. Disclose any security details, such as logins or passwords, to any third parties or do anything that would cause such information to become insecure.
Atlantic Concealment will take every reasonable care and precaution to ensure that information published on the Website is accurate when posted and regularly updated, but we cannot be held liable for its accuracy or timeliness and may change the information at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to remove any information or material on the Website without warning, and without prejudice to any other accrued rights, and/or to make available such information or material when required to do so by law or when requested to by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organizations.
Atlantic Concealment PUBLISHES THE WEBSITE "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE WEBSITE. Atlantic Concealment SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OF PROFITS), CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE INCIDENTALTHAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES HOWEVER ARISING.
You agree to indemnify and hold Atlantic Concealment and any of their respective officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses of any character incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your use of, or conduct on, the Website and/or Services and/or any breach of these Terms.
Atlantic Concealment owns the copyright to the content published on the Website except where otherwise indicated by a third party's proprietary notice. Images, trade marks and brands are also protected by other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners. Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page, you may make a print copy of such parts of the Website as you may reasonably require for your own personal use provided that any copy has attached to it any relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers. You agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance to any third party distribute, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deal in or with the Website or materials therein or otherwise commercially use such material or content.
Atlantic Concealment may terminate the Services, or restrict your access to them and the Website, refuse to sell/supply to or correspond with you, and/or remove your details from the relevant database without prejudice to any other accrued rights, without prior notice to you where: (i) there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting the ability to provide the Website and/or Services; (ii) any event beyond the reasonable control of Atlantic Concealment thereby preventing us from continuing the Services (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures); (iii) Atlantic Concealment considers in its sole discretion that you are using the Website and/or Services for improper purposes or are otherwise acting in breach of these Terms.
Such termination will not affect any of your accrued liabilities incurred prior to such termination.
While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, we cannot guarantee that the Website and the Services are virus-free and secure and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. You are responsible for protecting your computer systems from exposure to viruses by the use of anti-virus software, firewalls and any other technical measures necessary at your sole cost and expense. Atlantic Concealment provides no warranties as to the compatibility of the Website and the Services with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
Atlantic Concealment reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the Services or your access to or use of the Website and/or Services or any of your logins or passwords with or without notice. Atlantic Concealment has no liability to you for any loss or damage whatsoever in respect of any action it takes pursuant to this paragraph.
For your interest, from time to time we may make available to you hypertext links from the Website and/or the Services to third party sites. However, these sites are not in any way approved, checked, edited, or recommended by Atlantic Concealment and you agree that Atlantic Concealment shall not be liable in any way for the content of such sites or for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with such third party site operators. In particular you agree that any dealings you have with such third party site operators shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of the third party operator.
If any provision of these Terms, or any part of a provision of these Terms, is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions, or the remainder of the provision concerned, shall continue in effect. A failure or delay by Atlantic Concealment in enforcing compliance with any provision of these Terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these Terms. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms. The headings used in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not affect interpretation. In these Terms, unless specified to the contrary, use of the singular is deemed to include the plural, use of any gender is deemed to include every gender and any reference to a person is deemed to include a corporation, a partnership and any other body or entity; and (in each case) vice versa. In no event shall any person be deemed a third party beneficiary of any agreement between you and Atlantic Concealment.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between Atlantic Concealment and you and shall supersede any prior agreement or representation in respect thereof.
Any and all notices to be given by either one of us to the other pursuant to or in connection with these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given when forwarded by e-mail or facsimile transmission in each case addressed to you at the e-mail address or facsimile number you have given us or to us at the e-mail address or facsimile number displayed on the Website.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The State of Maine without regard to its conflicts of law principles. If any provision of this agreement shall be found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then the remainder of this agreement, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby.